Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

I just discovered Lindsey Stirling...

Violin meets dance = Lindsey Stirling. I am so in love with her and her music~!! She has been around for a few years, but I just discovered her and she's amazing~! A little background info on Lindsey Stirling via Wikipedia: "Lindsey Stirling is an American violinist, dancer, performance artist and composer. She presents choreographed violin performances, both live and in music videos found on her eponymous YouTube channel, which she created in 2007."

That's really cool that she does all that and sounds so good. Her albums: Lindsey Stirling (self-titled, 2012), Shatter Me (2014), Brave Enough (2016). I haven't heard all her albums in full yet but that's on my to-do list. Check her out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment