Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Secret Santa gifts from December 2020

Secret Santa gifts from 2020? What does this have to do with music?! Shhhh, you'll see...

I will just copy and paste my Facebook post as it describes what I received from my Secret Santa.

"I haven't participated in a secret santa in I don't know when. So I decided to join in the fun on Redditgifts.com this year and do it. What I gave my secret santa: A festive holiday gift basket full of gourmet cocoa and treats, a Catan board game, and a stocking filled with all sorts of stuff.

What my secret santa gave me: A complete set of graphite pencils for sketching with shades ranging from light to dark. Pencils I can never live without. AND! *drumroll* A brand new, never played vinyl picture disc album. It's an original 1983 CBS pressing of Dave Edmunds' Information album. I'm going to put this album up on my wall in my music room where I keep my autographs and music memorabilia. And shortly after I unopened my gift this afternoon, I logged on to Facebook and the first post on my wall was from Dave Edmunds. He said, "Ho Ho Ho everyone. Hope you are having a rocking Holiday Season. Peace and Love. Rock on..." The timing of that was just way too cool.🙂

My new Amazon Fire tablet also arrived today. The tablet is from a survey panel (I take surveys for fun). They want me to test it out for 12 months and if I fully complete the study it is mine to keep. I have never owned a tablet because I never really thought I needed one, but I am having a lot of fun with it. I finally set up my iPod, too, after working out my issues with iTunes and my iCloud Music Library. I didn't know you could drag and drop songs in iTunes straight to your iPod. Makes it much easier. I have almost 7,000 songs on my iPod and that is just a small fraction of my music collection. But I still have plenty of storage space on my iPod which is good.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'm ready for the new year to begin, aren't you? I wish everyone good health, luck, and prosperity in the new year. 🎉🥂🍾"

Here's a pic of my Secret Santa gifts:



I was seriously blown away by that gift. Ihe picture disc album is just too cool for words. The autograph on it, however, looks like a print and not an actual signature. I don't care though, its still cool! Some picture discs are worth a LOT of money but I don't plan on ever selling it. Its a collectible. The Secret Santa was so much fun. I'm definitely doing it again this Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment