Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 5, 2021

mySongbird

I discovered this cool site today called mysongbird.com. mySongbird is a live stream concert service for music fans. You can watch hundreds of concerts for just $0.25 a day. When you become a member, your first month is only $1.99! I may sign up for this one because they have INXS’ Live Baby Live in HD and 4K. YouTube has that concert film in HD and 4K as well but you still have to pay for it on there. So why not sign up for mySongbird and watch it there? Either way, I have to pay for it. I was just going to buy the HD and 4K version on DVD when it came out. But since I can watch it, and countless other shows, for only $1.99 that's what I will do.

I mainly use YouTube for live stream shows, but this is good if there is something I cannot find on YouTube. Also, Netflix and Hulu do not have any live stream concerts. The last time I had Netflix, there was maybe one concert on there and I wasn't interested in watching it. Hulu didn't have any the last time I used it either. Concerts are few and far between on those live streaming services. Those streaming services are mostly for movies and t.v. shows. Quite a few shows from the Montreux Jazz Festival as well. The INXS show and the Montreux Jazz Festival gigs are the ones I'm most interested in on mySongbird.

Here is the link for mySongbird:

mySongbird: https://mysongbird.com/

They're adding new concerts daily, so you have to check back often. I think I will sign up for this when I get some free time and my internet connection is working better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment