Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds with PJ Harvey

The only person I know who isn't a big Nick Cave fan is me. My friends like him, but I don't get it. *shrug* I do, however, like this song that PJ Harvey wrote with Nick Cave. Her voice sounded pretty amazing, but doesn't it always? She hit all the right notes. Nick Cave's voice, however, was rather lackluster. He is just not my cup of tea, as much as I hate to say it. His music is not something I would ever play in the car or at home. I just can't get excited about him, no matter how hard I try. 🤷



For those who are interested, Nick Cave is going on a U.S. book tour to support Faith, Hope and Carnage. The artist will be joined by his co-author, Sean O'Hagan, for a series of in-store signings and discussions about the memoir, which covers the artist's life following the death of his 15-year-old son, Arthur, in 2015. Cave's book tour will be sandwiched between dates on his previously announced North American solo tour with Radiohead's Colin Greenwood. The United States will see a new paperback edition of Faith, Hope and Carnage on September 19th.

See his full touring itinerary: https://consequence.net/2023/08/nick-cave-book-tour/

0 comments:

Post a Comment