
I am so happy for Céline Dion, considering how difficult the past few years have been for her. Céline has shown tremendous courage as she continues to face her health challenges, and it is wonderful to see her back on stage doing what she loves.
Céline recently returned to live performing with the opening night of her highly anticipated Paris residency. The residency features 16 shows at Paris La Défense Arena, marking her return to regular concert performances after stepping away from the stage because of her diagnosis of stiff-person syndrome.
Seeing Céline perform live again is such a wonderful thing for her fans. After everything she has experienced, she is once again standing on stage, singing the songs that have made her one of the most beloved voices in music.
During the opening night, Céline spoke to the audience about her return and the support she has received over the years. She later said:
“Thank you so very much for coming. If it’s your first time in Paris, I hope you fall in love with it just like I did. Finally, it’s amazing we are all together. I made a promise to come back, to be back on stage. So here I am, singing for you and singing for me, singing live! Thank you so very much for your support, your patience and if I may say so, I am everything I am because you loved me.”
I especially love what she said at the end, “I am everything I am because you loved me.”
Those words are a beautiful reflection of the relationship Céline has with her fans. They have stayed behind her through the difficult years, and now they get to see her doing what she has always loved—standing on a stage and singing live.
Céline's return to Paris is more than another concert run. It is a celebration of her music, her fans and her determination to keep performing. After such a long absence, it is wonderful to see her back where she belongs.
To read more about Céline’s return to the stage, click here:
https://variety.com/2026/music/news/celine-dion-emotional-speech-opening-night-paris-residency-1236859560/
0 comments:
Post a Comment